Welcome to Sydney International School Dhaka. We are situated in the safe area of Baridhara, close to the diplomatic part of Dhaka. SIS has opening its doors to students in January 2012. SIS’s founding Principal has done an outstanding job of establishing a modern institution which uses a blended Australian and Cambridge Curriculum. SIS has a multicultural, secular and co-educational school with very high standards of education and a caring ethos at its heart.
SIS has an aim to help students reach their full potential by facilitating them to ‘cross’ the seven pillars of education — Knowledge, Faith, Love, Joy, Self-Management, Perseverance and Excellence.
- Our Goal is to nourish our students to be true global citizens who excel in a diverse and multicultural society.
- Our faculty members are enthusiastic professionals whose ideals inspire our children and nurture them to achieve excellence.
- Our students are educated to achieve leadership skills, confidence and self-esteem.
- Our programs include boutique class sizes, year-round enrichment programs, and international education to support academic excellence.
- Our Amenities are hygienic and secure.
- Our management and leadership reveal and exhibit vision, transparency and accountability.
We are very focused on using the activity-based method of teaching our students. The teaching-learning environment is positive, inclusive, stimulating and activity based to support the guideline of the curriculum. SIS technology, equips the teachers to arrange various digital resources to understand the aptitude of each child and cater individual needs. Our assessments and evaluation help the teachers to judge and evaluate the true levels of learning. The process also results in the self-improvement of teaching towards efficiency. Sydney International School, a one-of-a-kind educational establishment in Dhaka, puts the fun back in learning by focusing on teaching students to not just ‘know’, but ‘experience’ by its activity-based learning method. With air-conditioned classrooms, we offer the following: art, drama, dance, library, physics lab, chemistry lab, special needs education room, IT lab, multimedia room and AC buses. At Sydney International School, we don’t just breed students, we nurture excellent global citizens! So that, it makes “A bridge to the future…”. Please join us and watch your child develop and grow!